Code Of Ethics
We, the members of the Association of Alternate Postal Systems, Inc., recognizing our duty to our customers, and being aware of the vastly increasing role of our industry in providing the mail delivery systems of the future, and in order to provide our customers with the maximum in quality and service based upon the highest standards of honesty and integrity, do hereby bind ourselves, with the adoption of this Code of Ethics, and agree that so long as we remain members of this Association we shall:
- Maintain and operate our private postal systems in accordance with fair and honorable business standards, ever mindful of the purposes of our Association;
- Strive continually to promote the education and fraternity of fellow members, and promote the progress and dignity of our industry in creating a better image of itself in order that our customers may be better served;
- Seek to provide better service, so that an ever-increasing number of our customers will enjoy the superior benefits of our industry;
- Establish high ethical standards of conduct with our customers, couriers, suppliers and others doing business with our industry;
- Endeavor to expose all schemes to mislead or defraud any customers of our industry and to aid in the exposure of those responsible;
- Comply with the recommendations issued to us by the Association Board of Directors relative to member/customer disputes.
Any violation of this Code of Ethics shall be referred to the Board of Directors of the Association of Alternate Postal Systems, Inc. for appropriate action.
- Adopted November, 1976